Mailmeharry Introduction

Mailmeharry Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Mailmeharry Introduction
A Friend

Mailmeharry Introduction

I am Harry. I am actually a gamer, who desires to create my own game. But I lack coding skills and funds to meet that dream. I don't know if this game allows any sort of that stuff for non-coders, but still seemed like fun to try at least. Its game otherwise, I can enjoy it anyhow even if I am not allowed to create things of my own in it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mailmeharry

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Welcome to the best in interactive medieval fantasy Text Role-playing. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Mailmeharry Introduction
A Friend

Mailmeharry Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello, and thanks for your support. I read the section of becoming a game master… I always wanted to create my own game. But I gave up due to lack of coding skills and funds to hire a coder. But I had not fully given up as I wrote my game instead here [..] Also make sure to read developers notes link given there.

Can you please check it out and tell me if I can create that sort of game here and be its gamemaster?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mailmeharry

Hi Mailmeharry! You do not code anything here, you participate in Role-playing Games already coded or created. If you like play by post games then this is the place to be, try being a player first before taking on the role of game master.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Mailmeharry Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mailmeharry

Thanks for reply. I understood that thing that's why I asked the question. I don't want to code, and I just need something that allows me write my own world(s), a feature that allows stats of a character to be written, customized and saved as per actions of the game players, multiplayer functionality.

So is that possible by becoming gamemaster? And if possible, please provide a link to any tutorial for making such game here. I will appreciate if its a step-by-step guide. Thanks.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Mailmeharry Introduction

Hi again. I'm still unsure if what you are looking for is available in the community but these are the links that will most likely help:

1. How To Be A Dungeon Master

2. Ruler Of Kings Text Role-playing Game FAQ & Videos

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Mailmeharry Introduction
A Friend

Mailmeharry Introduction

Thanks for your support and time, I will try to explore games here and find it out myself then smile.gif.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Mailmeharry Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Mailmeharry, you need to read the Constructive Posting Policy to understand how things work here as you simply cannot be posting links to your own external content or try to solicit Members for such. You are already on Limited Membership and failure to understand what this Community is about can result in your removal. I already clearly answered that your interests cannot be met here, so it is up to you to participate in what already exists.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Mailmeharry Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,