Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 5 of 7

Did gunman follow in dad's footsteps? - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting
A Friend

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 5

To many questions remain and I still think that this was not done by the ONE person they are blaming. Take a look at this and see if you do not come up with some questions. Source 5e.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

KN,

Firing a fully auto weapon in 5.56 isn't all that physically demanding. As you know, 5.56 doesn't hardly kick at all and with a muzzle break and flash suppressor it kicks even less. As far as being untrained, I think that too has been put to rest. This guy has been shooting and collecting weapons for decades. Now, he may not be military trained, but you don't need to be trained by the military to be a good shot. In face, some of the best shots in the country have never been in the military.

Regarding the ten weapons, I thin he used them one at a time so he could get a lot of shooting done quickly and then he started changing mags. Maybe, just maybe, there was supposed to be another person and that person chickened out at the last minute after helping him set this up. I think that is a distinct possibility. Also, the real question for me is the planning. You don't just do something like this and then have it work so well. No, you plan it and that does require training. That is where I think someone or some organization helped him.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

Clark County Coroner's office releases complete list of names of the 58 Las Vegas shooting victims. Late Thursday, the Clark County Coroner released the names of the 58 victims who died from Las Vegas shooting victims - which includes people from California to Canada. The massacre, considered the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. History, also wounded 489 others. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

Eric Paddock said brother was 'driven to pit of hell'. STEPHEN Paddock's brother Eric has opened up about his brother's mental state at the time of the shooting as he seeks $1 million for victims. Source 7a.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

The more and more I learn about this the more and more I think this was staged. Even the hotel room with the dead body of the supposed killer all looks staged. Nothing looks right to my professional eye of coming upon a crime scene. I do wonder still about how he was able to fire two weapons at the same time on full auto and stay on target so well.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A handwritten note in the hotel room of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock contained calculations pertaining to the distance and trajectory from his window on the 32nd floor to the festival crowd below, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation. Source 3q.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 5

Gunman 'lay in bed screaming'. THE Australian girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter has given a chilling account of his fragile mental state as police confirm he acted alone. Source 4b.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Did gunman follow in dad's footsteps? WAS mass murderer Stephen Paddock a chip off the old block? Some experts in criminal behaviour believe genetics play a role. Source 9c.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,