Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone? - Page 4 of 4

Someone was recently bringing up this topic - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Aug, 2020 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Learn Free
+  1 2 3 4 
being unkind, toxic or salty on social media and other communities.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone? - Page 4

Someone was recently bringing up this topic on a social media platform. They were tired of trying to share topics about their lives only to be judged and put down by the groups they joined. The following was my reply.

I have seen this happen many times (Toxic/salty replies) for many reasons. Writing in general: the internet is full of people who simply do not know how to communicate properly. Usually, what should be a discussion is often an uneven scolding where one feels they are the authoritative dispenser of all facts / truth (Including your personal life) and everyone else is the kindergartner now trying to find their way in life. As such, there is no opening or base for discussion because they are speaking with emotion and their own perspective. I have found that if the moderators / admin of a group is this way then there is no point to be in that group. However, if it is just a few members then simply blocking them will help.

Haters are going to hate regardless of what you do or say. What puzzles me is why a hater would choose to be part of something they hate or where they are hated. I hardly have time to do all I need to do in a day and such distractions (Toxic people) cannot be entertained in the least. As such, my advice to anyone in that situation where they are being bullied online - is to move yourself away from it - you don't need that crap.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone?

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,