Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone? - Page 2 of 2

Name: Salted Comments: Sounds familiar, I - Page 2 - Web Design, Hosting, SEO, Client Help - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 10:52pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 50 86 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone? - Page 2

Name: Salted

Comments: Sounds familiar, I also come from old school. I mean when I was a kid we used CB radios and the only way that worked was with so many only sharing 23/40 channels was being polite and waiting your turn. What I found interesting as I was thinking of your article was that happened as well to the CB radio. It was a place of help and courtesy but by the late 1990's it was garbage still is for the most part. I also was used to the old modems some Bells product that ran around 300baud but that was on BBS he internet was nothing like we know today.
I remember getting three phone lines and having 3 9600's and later I had three 56K I thought was insanely fast .*laugh*. I think I had for one year a T11 but we had allot of stuff then, Now we run here around 77-MBs, I digress I watched as the same thing that occurred the CB also occurred in the same pace as the internet up until about 2004 the internet was still semi-polite and soon keyboard commandos and trolls were still in Diapers. Society is an odd set of circumstances where technology evolves knowledge and suppresses intellect and curbs the the moral compass of the average person.

Sponsored Links:
Guest please SHARE: "Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone?" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone? Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Courtesy Online - Was It Never There Or Simply Gone?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Entertainment

Movies & Music Discussion from our Community:
Isla Fisher:
Discuss  Isla Fisher Actress By News 7 Hours Ago
Keira Knightley: