Susanshadow Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Congratulations, you have won the current - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Susanshadow Introduction - Page 3

Hi Susanshadow, just wanted to say hope you had a fantastic [Christmas]. Also that you will have a prosperous new year ahead.

I can relate, to the fact where relatives can be quite slow in paying back, regarding when borrowing money. I would prefer to keep short accounts, with people, especially relatives.

It doesn't even have to be alcohol or drug use related either. But it is about, taking other peoples generosity for granted. It would be good for even some relatives, to pay back in a reasonable time. But unfortunately doesn't always happen!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 650
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.1%
[+] Gain: 2,912.21 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Susanshadow

Hi Anronrosby - Christmas was pretty good. The New Year is starting alright so far..other than the cold that seemed to develop into a flu like thing. I'm not letting it get me down though *smile*

Yeah, if he would even think about paying me back a small part of it, I would at least feel like he finally realizes that what he did was wrong; but I don't for see that happening any time soon. I will not give him any more money in any way. He needs to make his way in this world, and not rely on mom or dad to "Bale" him out when things get rough. Enough of my son.
Hope your Christmas was full of happy memories and the New Year is one full of Blessings.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction
A Friend

Susanshadow Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

With regards to relatives not playing back borrowed money, my own uncle once did something similar to my father, borrowing 100K, investing it for a year and close to doubling it, then paying it back 18 months later flat rate (No interest). My dad had a tough time getting by, because it was only originally supposed to be for 6 months or so. Some people are users and don't appreciate family that are giving.
Sometimes, instead of money, giving time or support works better, because it's harder to be abused.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 650
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.1%
[+] Gain: 2,912.21 FP
Charm: 2

Page 3 Introduction Susanshadow

Gnknightbc- Yes, some are just users and take advantage of others for their own good. It is sad that they think they have to do so, it just hurts the people they are taking advantage of more than themselves.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Susanshadow

Susanshadow, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction

Nice of you to upgrade and help support the work here. You can optionally have a custom avatar for your profile. Please send a photo of yourself to admin or a royalty free one you feel good about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction - Page 3

Congratulations, you have won the current Contest. 200 FP has been deposited into your account.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Congratulations, you have won the current Contest. 200 FP has been deposited into your account.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Susanshadow Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,