Susanshadow Introduction

Susanshadow Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 650
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.1%
[+] Gain: 2,912.21 FP
Charm: 2

Susanshadow Introduction

I enjoy meeting new people and a friend suggesting I join this website since I also enjoy playing Dungeons & Dragons .
I play the Online version of Dungeons & Dragons and have played the Role-playing Game version as well. I hope to be able to improve my knowledge of the game more as well as have some fun and meet new people *smile*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Susanshadow

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction
A Friend

Susanshadow Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find the games you want to play here in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder sections. I have two games you can join and I know there is a nice 5E game to join with Diashain *smile*.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Susanshadow

Hi Susanshadow, you can join in Kntoran's game by creating a character here: KN's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Creation. If you ever have questions about his game you can also ask here: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-playing Game Questions & Discussions. For general questions about the community you can ask right here, in your introduction.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 294
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 147.77 FP
Charm: 4

Introduction Susanshadow

I didn't what to pry in the Thanksgiving topic because that would be off topic but even if your son is immature and a brat wouldn't it be good to reach out to him? What could be so bad that its not even worth a try?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th May, 2012 - 1:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 650
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.1%
[+] Gain: 2,912.21 FP
Charm: 2

Susanshadow Introduction

I will eventually talk to him at some point. I was stupid enough to let him borrow my debit card; which is also where I get my unemployment benefits and how I pay for my truck.. He wanted to get a cell phone, so I let him use it for that, he ended up using what was left plus the next weeks benefit. Which in turn put me behind on my truck payment. I found this out once he returned my card to me. I was able to make it up, but I decided right then my "Bank of mom" was closed..period.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 294
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 147.77 FP
Charm: 4

Susanshadow Introduction

I understand how that can hurt money is close to all of us and is usually what breaks people apart but in the end its just money vs your relationship with your son. So I guess this ended with him leaving 'slamming the door behind' him kind of thing?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th May, 2012 - 1:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Susanshadow Introduction
A Friend

Susanshadow Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I'm sure they will reconcile down the road. It was very inconsiderate for him to spend that money when you are dependent on it Susan. I can understand closing down the bank of Mom. I hope things get better for you soon Susan.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Susanshadow Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,