Susanshadow Introduction

Susanshadow Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 16 26 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 40
Avg: 1.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 44.9%
[+] Gain: 2,911.51 FP
Charm: 2

Susanshadow Introduction

I enjoy meeting new people and a friend suggesting I join this website since I also enjoy playing Dungeons & Dragons .
I play the Online version of Dungeons & Dragons and have played the Role-playing Game version as well. I hope to be able to improve my knowledge of the game more as well as have some fun and meet new people *smile*.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 5 March 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Susanshadow

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 9,340.18 FP
Charm: 401

Susanshadow Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find the games you want to play here in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder sections. I have two games you can join and I know there is a nice 5E game to join with Diashain *smile*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Susanshadow

Hi Susanshadow, you can join in Kntoran's game by creating a character here: KN's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Creation. If you ever have questions about his game you can also ask here: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-playing Game Questions & Discussions. For general questions about the community you can ask right here, in your introduction.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 198
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.3%
[+] Gain: 286.23 FP

Introduction Susanshadow

I didn't what to pry in the Thanksgiving topic because that would be off topic but even if your son is immature and a brat wouldn't it be good to reach out to him? What could be so bad that its not even worth a try?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: International News | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th May, 2012 - 1:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 40
Avg: 1.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 44.9%
[+] Gain: 2,911.51 FP

Susanshadow Introduction

I will eventually talk to him at some point. I was stupid enough to let him borrow my debit card; which is also where I get my unemployment benefits and how I pay for my truck.. He wanted to get a cell phone, so I let him use it for that, he ended up using what was left plus the next weeks benefit. Which in turn put me behind on my truck payment. I found this out once he returned my card to me. I was able to make it up, but I decided right then my "Bank of mom" was closed..period.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 5 March 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 198
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.3%
[+] Gain: 286.23 FP

Susanshadow Introduction

I understand how that can hurt money is close to all of us and is usually what breaks people apart but in the end its just money vs your relationship with your son. So I guess this ended with him leaving 'slamming the door behind' him kind of thing?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: International News | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th May, 2012 - 1:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 835
Avg: 5.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,262.53 FP
Charm: 144

Susanshadow Introduction

I'm sure they will reconcile down the road. It was very inconsiderate for him to spend that money when you are dependent on it Susan. I can understand closing down the bank of Mom. I hope things get better for you soon Susan.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 20 February 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 1st Jul, 2016 - 1:50am
Signature: Dovie’andi se tovya sagain. (Time to roll the dice) Matrim Cauthon.
Guest please SHARE: "Susanshadow Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Susanshadow Introduction" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Susanshadow Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!

Play Better Games:
See More

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 4.1 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!