Susanshadow Introduction - Page 2 of 4

No, we didn't even talk today, He - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Dec, 2017 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 650
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.2%
[+] Gain: 2,912.21 FP
Charm: 2

Susanshadow Introduction - Page 2

We will at some point. It didn't help that he took $25 out of my billfold and then told me he found $20 on the ground. So until he can show me some kind of responsibility, I won't give in to him wanting money, which is the only time he ever gets a hold of me via Messenger.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 103
Flag Posts: 107
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 125.62 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction Susanshadow

Hi there, is this unique to you or does he do it with other people too?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Jan, 2016 - 12:43pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Susanshadow Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Bountyhunter- Hi there yourself. I don't think it is unique to me he has "Borrowed "money from his sisters as well as other family members and never repaid a dime. Plus he recently got a xbox one from a friend and told said friend he would pay for it, since he was working(Supposedly). I found out not long ago from this friend that he has yet to pay for it nor return the system. He also never gave any money to the people he was staying with or offer to buy food, which I would not of minded with my card. It was one of the conditions of him staying there, when he first stayed there. It didn't help he brought his girlfriend into the home as well and she would stay there for weeks at a time, which I thought was bad taste on his part.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:51pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Page 2 Introduction Susanshadow

That's the kind of habit a drug user might have maybe he is on something. Either way someone like that hasn't woken up to real life either and will probably hit rock bottom from the cops, getting beaten up or in jail. Not trying to worry you, mom, just saying that you're right not to kitty cover his bad behavior.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Jan, 2016 - 12:43pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Susanshadow

Bountyhunter- he has been in jail once for drug paraphernalia back in 2013 or so, Got off with misdemeanor that got off his record in 6 months. IF he is using again, it would not surprise me, but he would be stupid to do so. For if he gets caught, it's jail and don't think he would get off as easy. I know he smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol, but I don't think he is doing either at the moment. I could be wrong though. He is up in Indianapolis with his current girlfriend.

Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Susanshadow Introduction

So he has a past and he isn't doing anything positive for his future. Mom, if you are the praying type I would pray for him. Hope he comes around.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 294
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 147.77 FP
Charm: 4

Susanshadow Introduction - Page 2

Merry Christmas to you. I actually thought about you today and checked in to see if you and your son made contact.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th May, 2012 - 1:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Susanshadow Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

No, we didn't even talk today, He talked with his dad last night for a bit and he seems to be doing well. I love him, for he is my son; but I don't like what he has done to me.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Susanshadow Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,