Karate Introduction - Page 5 of 5

I am so sorry for being such a nuisance. I'll - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jun, 2018 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction - Page 5

Hi Karate. You need to keep questions and concerns about ROK 2 within the link I provided above, you seem to be putting ROK 2 related discussion there and here at the same time. Additionally, sharing details about the ROK 2 story isn't allowed based on the game play rules. You need to keep your questions general without sharing what happens in the story, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Karate

Hello there. So sorry about that, I tried asking my question on the ROK 2 discussion board but it wouldn't let me submit it. It said something about asking support questions on my intro thread and not on the ROK 2 board. So this is why I put my question here. I apologize for any sort of annoyance or inconvenience this has caused and I will put my question about ROK 2 on its discussion board. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Karate Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Dude you did ask in the ROK support thread which isn't really for support its just general talk. Plus I answered you there unless you posted and then tried to post again but you have to wait til the time limit passes because you can't post one message after the other like that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Karate

I am so sorry for being such a nuisance. I'll ask all of the support questions for Ruler of Kings II in the Ruler of Kings II discussion area and I won't give away anything involving the storyline. I did that to give people helping me a better idea of what happened to cause my character's death, but I now see that was wrong, and I thank you for pointing that out. I promise to behave myself from this point forward. I like it here and I don't enjoy causing trouble or putting things where they shouldn't be. Have a wonderful day to you all.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Karate Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,