Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Page 3 of 4

The Last Jedi was an awesome addition to the - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Jan, 2018 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Star Wars Last Jedi
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
A Friend

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Page 3

* SPOILER *
He exhausted himself unto death maintaining the illusion for as long as he did. IMO, only. Besides, it's now apparent that Force ghosts have great power, more than they had while living. Yoda called down a freaking lightning bolt!

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Jedi The Wars Star

* Spoiler *

Hey good that you brought that up because by the end of the film we see the Jedi manuals were preserved after all so they weren't burned in the tree.

I thought the replacement for Leah did pretty good and the comedy in the movie was great.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That wasn't a replacement. Carrie Fisher finished her scenes for episode 8 prior to passing on.

The question is what they'll do for episode 9, Leia was supposed to take on an even greater role there.

I enjoyed the movie greatly, and found the shifts away from some of the usual Star Wars tropes refreshing.

6th Jan, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Jedi The Wars Star

international QUOTE
Jedi manuals were preserved after all so they weren't burned in the tree.

I was wondering how that happened and thought maybe (Daisy Ridley) Rey carried them with her when she left on Han Solo's ship.

On another note I felt Yoda was a bit robotic, they could have done a better job making him look real and not so artificial. Its also the first time I felt I was listening to Grover on Sesame Street rather than Yoda although they have similar voices.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jedi The Wars Star

I think that was deliberate, it looks to me like they got the original Yoda puppet, and brought him in with as few changes from his first appearance as possible.

I think they could've done a little more to ease up on certain details, but I can certainly appreciate the sentiment.

7th Jan, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

The lamest part of this movie or probably its just part of Star Wars tech was the bombers. A ship that has to be over another ship to release bombs in space where there is no gravity? Really? Even we have guided bombs called "Missiles" but they did not invent that yet. rolleyes.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars The Jedi - Page 3

They have guided missiles, and use the things all of the time.

The thing is, from a payload standpoint, unguided bombs are always going to be more powerful than a missile or rocket of the same mass and using a similar explosive type.

So if you really need to make something go boom, which they did in this case, you ditch the propulsion system and drop/launch it.

P.S. There would've been notable gravity that close to a planet, not enough for the bombs to drop that swiftly however. I choose to believe the bombs were launched out rather than dropping, that the rails they were on applied thrust.

What I can't explain is the apparent parabolic arc of the bolts launched by Snoke's ship.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jan, 2018 - 6:00pm

7th Jan, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars The Jedi Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

The Last Jedi was an awesome addition to the Star Wars movies. I was pleasantly surprised with the more liberal approach to issues and the noted romance between characters. Sorry to see Luke go in the way he went but you can't be the best forever if you are only on an island.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,