Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Page 2 of 4

*Spoiler* How did Luke really die? Was it - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Star Wars Last Jedi
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
A Friend

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Page 2

I think we should allow more people a chance to see this movie so no spoilers yet. I understand about some of the comedy aspects of it. I think they could have done more with some of the characters too.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Jedi The Wars Star

I watched The Last Jedi on the public opening night. There were some things I liked, and several other things I didn't like, but I don't want to reveal any spoilers until most people have a chance to see it.

21st Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I saw it recently and without getting into spoilers I felt it had some major issues regarding pacing and poor character development.
I found myself not caring about the outcome during some plotlines, which left me feeling bored. So when they came back around to plotlines which I did care about, I had lost interest in the movie. There was about an hour or hour and a half of good movie hidden in a two and a half hour movie.
I honestly had a more enjoyable time earlier in the day having an MRI than watching this movie.

Edit: sorry to sound so negative I just like Star Wars a lot and I'm feeling let down by this sequel.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:01am

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jedi The Wars Star

Mark Hamill's big gripe with new Star Wars. MARK Hamill's Luke Skywalker made his long-awaited return as a major player in The Last Jedi. Fans seemed to love it - but the star had one big issue with it. Source 6a

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jedi The Wars Star

Star Wars' box office domination. THE FORCE is strong in The Last Jedi as the latest Star Wars instalment continues to beat out the competition, holding on to top position at the box office. Source 2e.

6th Jan, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

I just brought the boys back from seeing this. The whole family enjoyed it. There were no dull moments and it made more 'sense' than the last Star Wars movie. Of course there are silly moments where there is a lack of logic to doing things but we can brush that off to the survival mind of the character, mixing old tech with new and that is just how Star Wars was made.

Notice the enrichment of female roles and of women taking front stage - good, who says all the laser fighters have to be male.

With regards to Mark Hamill's gripe I tend to agree. The way that Luke Skywalker was behaving did not seem characteristic of him but then again he was old.

My best part in the movie: rebel cruiser turns around and does light speed into First Order vessels.

Rather off topic, but...
You all do not have to wait to review a movie, that just limits Discussion for those who have already seen it. If you feel what you might say will in some way spoil it for someone who has not seen it then put * SPOILER * before your text then the reader can choose for themselves if they wish to read.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars The Jedi - Page 2

Saw it last week. Plot was recycled, characters were decently played, roles were nicely thought out, tech and situation made little to no sense. The First Order is always able to come with funds and technology to build massive projects, while the rebels (Who won against the Empire, remember?) can't even rub two credits together or have technology that actually puts them where they should be. Hyperspace jump through a ship, destroying EVERYTHING in a cone shape behind it? That's a thing? New weapon for the Rebels that beats everything they've ever invented - hyperdrive equipped torpedos. They enter Hyperspace 1 km away from the lead enemy ship and all ships behind that ship are wiped out with one missile. Even Xwings had such engines, so the tech isn't that large. Deus Ex machina, vetoing all their efforts prior to that. Taking out the Death Star (X3) would have been child's play, and not Whomp-Rat targeting.
Favourite part:
* SPOILER *
Skywalker's illusion across the Galaxy to fool Kylo Ren.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Jan, 2018 - 12:36am

6th Jan, 2018 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Star Wars The Jedi Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

*Spoiler*

How did Luke really die? Was it the exhaustion of all the fire power aimed at him, Ren's saber through him or did he purposely give himself up so he could be with Ren in the afterlife?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,