Greece Medical

Greece Medical - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Greece Hospitals Greek Health / Medicine Related News
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2012 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Greece Medical

Athens struggles to rein in medical excess

High spending on medicines is a striking example of the broader problems facing Greece as it battles under pressure to cut public expenditure
Source: Pharmaceuticals companies news from the Financial Times

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2012 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Medical Greece

Malaria returns to crisis-torn Greece:

Malaria has returned to Greece as financial cuts contribute to the re-emergence of a once extinct disease. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Greece Medical Health & Special Psychology

Isolated Greek villages reveal genetic secrets that protect against heart disease. A genetic variant that protects the heart against cardiovascular disease has been discovered. The cardioprotective variant was found in an isolated Greek population, who are known to live long and healthy lives despite having a diet rich in animal fat. Ref. Source 6k.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Greece Medical
A Friend

Medical Greece

I wonder if the village my family comes from has something similar. My family comes from a very small village well south of Sparta in an area known as Laconia.

We are Maniati, which I understand is something akin to a mix of the Hatfields and McCoys, the Texans who beat Santa Anna, and whatever other badasses you can think of. This is where the original Spartans went when Sparta fell.

They live to a ripe old age. My grandparents lived well into their 90s. My father lived to be 93. They ate whatever they wanted… although there was a lot of fish in their diet. I have those genes too. I wonder if they are similar to the ones from Crete.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Medical Greece

West Nile virus reemerged and spread to new areas in Greece in 2017. West Nile virus (WNV), which is transmitted via mosquito bites, reemerged and spread to new territories of Greece in 2017 following a two-year hiatus in reported human cases, according to new findings. Greece provides the appropriate ecological and climatic conditions for WNV circulation. The virus has been established in Greece and disease transmission may continue in the future. Source 7l.

> TOPIC: Greece Medical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,