Cedrick the Duke - Page 4 of 5

Message to Advisor Greetings Dekrun, I hope - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 494
13th Sep, 2018 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke - Page 4

Dating Calina

Dear Calina, when I look into your eyes, they are blue as the ocean, cool and refreshing. I love your long shiny brunette hair. I appreciate your kindness and mercy, you are adorned with both intelligence and beauty.
I learn so much from you Calina, your lips are like sweet grapes, your skin soft and silky.

I would like to be your warrior, your defender, your knight. To be there, when you need me most. Let us dance together in the moonlight, bathe in the ocean, ride with the wind in our hair. Rule together with justice and mercy.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Message to Advisor

Dear Dekrun,
I trust that this letter finds you in good health, and that you are prospering. I have recently started to learn the mystic arts like absorb, to increase thy manitou. This was due to much expense and learning the art of augment.
I have trained Gredry's my familiar a Draconia with some magic scrolls. He should be now able to handle himself better in some combat situations.
I have joined a clan, in town and progressing slowly in the ranks. I've, recently been successful in defeating some bullies, which they were pleased.
I have caught up with my new found love a beautiful brunette named Calina, whom I've been dating now.
I would like very much, to become a ruler of kings one day, and rule with Calina by my side.

"A fellow soldier of kingliness… "

16th Sep, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

My advisor, had once said that to show oneself worthy, one needs to first find a suitable profession.
I will need to first have the skill, and do it to the best of my ability offering a valuable service for others.
One such skill, I have learnt is leather-crafting, a valuable skill for crafting leather jackets, belts, wallets hats and armor.
I have derived much enjoyment, and have provided a much needed teaching for prisoners with idle hands. The prisoners, in the town are very grateful, for the service that I provide for them.
They learn a great deal, from the craft, even how to tan, cure leather hide. Also which leather affords the best wear and tear, when it comes to durability.

19th Sep, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 4 Duke Cedrick

I, Cedrick, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

27th Sep, 2018 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Message to Advisor

Dear Dekrun,

I hope that this letter, finds you in good health, and you are prospering in all your work.
I have found another discipline, which I can learn but sorely lack the funds at the moment.
Unfortunately, I will need to acquire some more gold, to both study and join the Sorcerers guild in Anglesey.

I think, it will help when I delve, more into the mystical. Then I can be a more balanced warrior, as I work towards my calling as a Duke, and eventual ruler of kings. Cedrick, your humble, servant

"A fellow soldier of kingliness… "

28th Sep, 2018 - 9:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke

This day have I joined the Guild of Rangers towards becoming an expert Ranger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke - Page 4

Drack the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Cedrick

Drack grew up swinging an axe, at an early age. He has a tall muscular build, his hair natural blonde, blue eyes. His skin a mild olive tan, due to years of wood chopping, and being outdoors.
Drack, also has done some hunting for small game, when he isn't chopping wood.He has a friendly, happy disposition towards life, respects nature. Will only hunt, animals to survive not for sport. Having life of a soldier, liking the idea of serving a just, and kind king, protector of the realm.

2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Greetings Dekrun,

I hope this letter, finds you in good health and spirits. I have recently decided to hire, the services of a young strong man, named Drack. He is talented with the axe, and has a good heart. He will help me, in particular when combat, is required.

You, recently mentioned in your wise council, that it would be good for me to have a party. My progress, with my clan has not been easy. At times it is like two steps foward, then one step back.
"A fellow soldier of Kingliness… "

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cedrick the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,