Cedrick the Duke - Page 4 of 4

I, Cedrick, have gained enough experience that - Page 4 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 5.2 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 24 55 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  1 2 3 4 
ROK II Text RPG Character 494
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 5
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)

Cedrick the Duke - Page 4

Dating Calina

Dear Calina, when I look into your eyes, they are blue as the ocean, cool and refreshing. I love your long shiny brunette hair. I appreciate your kindness and mercy, you are adorned with both intelligence and beauty.
I learn so much from you Calina, your lips are like sweet grapes, your skin soft and silky.

I would like to be your warrior, your defender, your knight. To be there, when you need me most. Let us dance together in the moonlight, bathe in the ocean, ride with the wind in our hair. Rule together with justice and mercy.

Sponsored Links:
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Message to Advisor

Dear Dekrun,
I trust that this letter finds you in good health, and that you are prospering. I have recently started to learn the mystic arts like absorb, to increase thy manitou. This was due to much expense and learning the art of augment.
I have trained Gredry's my familiar a Draconia with some magic scrolls. He should be now able to handle himself better in some combat situations.
I have joined a clan, in town and progressing slowly in the ranks. I've, recently been successful in defeating some bullies, which they were pleased.
I have caught up with my new found love a beautiful brunette named Calina, whom I've been dating now.
I would like very much, to become a ruler of kings one day, and rule with Calina by my side.

"A fellow soldier of kingliness… "

Leathercrafter

ROK II

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)

Cedrick the Duke MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Finding a job

My advisor, had once said that to show oneself worthy, one needs to first find a suitable profession.
I will need to first have the skill, and do it to the best of my ability offering a valuable service for others.
One such skill, I have learnt is leather-crafting, a valuable skill for crafting leather jackets, belts, wallets hats and armor.
I have derived much enjoyment, and have provided a much needed teaching for prisoners with idle hands. The prisoners, in the town are very grateful, for the service that I provide for them.
They learn a great deal, from the craft, even how to tan, cure leather hide. Also which leather affords the best wear and tear, when it comes to durability.

Post Date: 5.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)

Page 4 Duke Cedrick

I, Cedrick, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

Post Date: Mon Sep 24, 2018 - 7:07:09 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We interrupt Cedrick the Duke to share wisdom from past years:
HistoricToday is: 24th September (GMT), in history on the 24th of September, 1978 AD the following event happened:
Donna Caponi Young / Kathy Whitworth wins LPGA Ping Team Golf Classic

Guest please SHARE: "Cedrick the Duke" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

If Cedrick the Duke is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Cedrick the Duke

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (12)
Wizard

Merlin (11)
Dnarion

Aldaris (9)
Hunter

Thorin (8)
KNtoran

Wothfard (7)
Seraphina

Alana (7)

Aspiring Leaders

Dragon / Vitiosus (5)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Lace / Sonia (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
Stacia / Sapphire (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.