Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 21 of 47

Seeing the immediate opportunity to make some - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2019 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Oct, 2019 - 4:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 21

"Not bad", she says while accepting the challenge and going over to the spot to make the lift.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2019 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which Sapphire accepted. Sapphire uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Sapphire uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 21 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 23 experience points.

28th Oct, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Well wench I will take on this game and then I need to be on my way. So who is challenging me today?"

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which Hayden accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Hayden uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 21 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Hayden received 51 experience points.

28th Oct, 2019 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Thanks for the challenge and the gold, now I will on my way."

29th Oct, 2019 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Seeing that the half-orc had so much luck she decided to take the challenge as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2019 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 21

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which courageous Sapphire accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Sapphire uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 27 experience points.

5th Dec, 2019 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

Seeing the immediate opportunity to make some money he accepts with a smile.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,