Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 25 of 47

Surely if I am here I will play a game and - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Mar, 2020 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2020 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 25

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 25 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 49 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2020 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

He points to the object that needs to be lifted, "Lift that?" he says as though it were a tough question to answer.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2020 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 57 experience points.

7th Mar, 2020 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 25 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Nephi gets ready and puts his hands on the object to be lifted, "A challenge I shall gladly accept".

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2020 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 41 experience points.

8th Mar, 2020 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"Yes of course, as you have seen before this is something that I do with relative ease." He tries to remain humble about it but he can't help himself because of success.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 25

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 42 experience points.

10th Mar, 2020 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

Surely if I am here I will play a game and win some gold.... Right?

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,