Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 30 of 47

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench dares - Page 30 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2020 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Apr, 2020 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 30

Still in this city and with no current need to leave he takes on yet another challenge. "Surely I will lift."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 25 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 64 experience points.

19th Apr, 2020 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Just one more before I head to my guild master for training."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2020 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which the noble Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 64 experience points.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Ok just one more time before I head out. I should not have been here so long."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2020 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 27 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2020 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 30

"I have been working on my strength. Shall we see if it's been worth it?"

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2020 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 30

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Willa accepted. Willa uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Willa uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Willa received 38 experience points.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,