Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 4 of 47

"I really came here to see to a new guild - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 4

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which Kronar accepted. Kronar uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Kronar uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kronar received 62 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

I really just stopped in for a drink as I have not been to this tavern in awhile and I cannot stay long because I am on my way for training in the guild.

19th Jul, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Well folks it has been nice but now that I have learned all I can from the guilds I need to take leave to fix the consequences of so much learning. I will see you around."

22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 4 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"It seems like everywhere I go there are shouts for me to draw on my skill to please the crowds. I guess it just the humble path a queen must follow."

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 37 experience points.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"One thing I must commend you good people in Anglesey for… you pay very well and it is very much appreciated as this gold goes towards a worthy cause… the cause of your queen." Everyone looks at her wondering what she is talking about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 4

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench insists on the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which defiant Krusten accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Krusten uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 41 experience points.

25th Jul, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

"I really came here to see to a new guild but since you all are desperate to me play Nine Men's Morris I have obliged. Now I will need to be on my way."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,