Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 37 of 47

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 37 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Sep, 2020 - 8:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat
A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 37

Yes I can lift. I can lift a table full of wenches and hold it in the air. Lifting is my one of my best attributes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Garath accepted. Garath uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Garath uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 38 experience points.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You see I told you all. Well done to those who placed their bets on me. Shame on those who didn't.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Ah lift. Yes I am good and lifting. I know the snatch and the clean and jerk. Here goes,.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which the noble Garath accepted. Garath uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Garath uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 21 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 53 experience points.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Up she goes. No problem at all. It was heavy but I was up to the task.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 37

I am here to show my strength. I can lift a boulder many times. At least I like to think so.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 37

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Garath accepted. Garath uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Garath uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 59 experience points.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,