Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 40 of 47

After a long stint in the dark regions I won't - Page 40 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2021 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2021 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 40

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Merlin accepted. Merlin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Merlin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 57 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2021 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"it has been awhile since I played this game so I may be a bit rusty but don't let that refer you from getting as I am highly skilled "

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2021 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which fearless Nephi accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Nephi uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 22 experience points.

20th Jan, 2021 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 40 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

While still in the tavern a new challenge is announced so he accepts in the hope of aquiring even more gold.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2021 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 39 experience points.

23rd Jan, 2021 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Still in Anglesey, Nephi accepts the challenge and hopes to gain a good quantity of gold to offset his expenses.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2021 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 40

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Nephi accepted. Nephi uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Nephi uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 26 experience points.

26th Jan, 2021 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 40

After a long stint in the dark regions I won't mind a simple task such as this. I can use the extra gold as well.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,