Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 5 of 47

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench calls for - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Sep, 2018 - 12:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
3rd Sep, 2018 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 5

Hoping for a game of Nine Men's Morris he enters the tavern looking to make his name on the city but he is told that lifting is the challenge. Disappointed, he explains he has to journey back to the town and cannot take up that task at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Lift a boulder huh? Well that sounds interesting I will have to see how I do on this. I will gladly accept this challenge wench." Wothfard steps up and looks at the boulder before he bends down and remembers to lifts with his legs.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Wothfard accepted. Wothfard uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Wothfard uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 22 experience points.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"YES!!, I knew I could that and using the proper form is so important. Thank you all for your support. Now let me go and relax with a nice fresh drink as I recover my breath from that hard work." Wothfard heads back to his table to relax and drink a little bit.

13th Sep, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

I should be able to do lift that since we practiced doing that in my lifting classes a long time ago.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Merlin accepted. Merlin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Merlin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 59 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 5

"I would play it except I do not know how to play so I cannot accept your invitation for Nine Men's Morris".

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2018 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench calls for a A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which Alana accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Alana uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 61 experience points.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,