Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 41 of 47

After some intensive training at the guild - Page 41 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2021 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2021 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 41

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Sapphire accepted. Sapphire uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Sapphire uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 22 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2021 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"One more then before I start a new day." She prepares to lift.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2021 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which Sapphire accepted. Sapphire uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Sapphire uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 60 experience points.

21st Feb, 2021 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 41 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

My first impression must be good, so I step up and take on the challenge presented in front of me.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which awkward Melva accepted. Melva can't believe how heavy this boulder is and how many times the mighty strong men are able to lift it beyond the personal best of Melva. Melva is sorely unlucky! Melva is hurt while trying the Lift Skill.

24th Feb, 2021 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"Don't mind me, I'm just going to show everyone who may be the best at lifting."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2021 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 41

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Melva accepted. Melva uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Melva uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melva received 40 experience points.

23rd Apr, 2021 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 41

After some intensive training at the guild the lift challenge was nothing to do.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,