Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 43 of 47

"haven't played in quite a long - Page 43 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Oct, 2021 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2021 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 43

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Markos accepted. Markos uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Markos uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Markos received 48 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2021 - 10:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Boulder lifts be what entertains in these parts? I may be able to provide some amusement for thee good people.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2021 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Macerio accepted. Macerio uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Macerio uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Macerio received 59 experience points.

26th Aug, 2021 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 43 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"You poor people await some heroine other than me to show you how to do this? Come, gather around and I will show you how to do it."

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2021 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 50 experience points.

19th Sep, 2021 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Such an easy challenge is hardly worth my time but since I wish for you to remember my name I will show you this....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2021 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 43

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 56 experience points.

4th Oct, 2021 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 43

"haven't played in quite a long time so I do not mind a game now."

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,