Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 6 of 47

- Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2018 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Sep, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 6

"Thank you for the lessons, I am no expert at the game but I am surely glad to have won despite the unfavorable odds against me."

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2018 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Aye, this is a fine place, I will except the challenge of lifting," Cedrick says. "I will try one of your fine ales, also" he adds.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Cedrick accepted. Cedrick uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Cedrick uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 39 experience points.

28th Sep, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 6 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"While I am here I will have a game with you and then I must be on my way, there is much training and exploration to be done in the Dark Regions."

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which defiant Thorin accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Thorin uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 53 experience points.

29th Sep, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"Im here, and ready for the challenge to lift," Cedrick says. "I don't mind an ale, in this fine establishment," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 6

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which the noble Cedrick accepted. Cedrick uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Cedrick uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 21 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 56 experience points.

1st Oct, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

"Its been a long time since anyone asked me to lift something so I may be a bit soft but I think I can still manage… shall we see?"

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,