Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 7 of 47

Embarrassed that she could not have the same - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 7

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Thorin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 22 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"While you all are anxious to see me play you should know that I've only done a third of the required time to be an expert. So while that might come across an excuse… I am just saying why I might fail."

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which Alana accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Alana uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 33 experience points.

3rd Oct, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 7 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

She wonders if she can make the lift not being very strong nor having done much lifting before but she takes the chance and accepts the challenge.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Alana accepted. Alana uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Alana uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 26 experience points.

3rd Oct, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"I guess you were pleased with what I did the first time so you want me to do it a second time. I will like to do so as I am strapped for gold."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 7

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which ridiculous Sapphire accepted. Sapphire can't believe how heavy this boulder is and how many times the mighty strong men are able to lift it beyond the personal best of Sapphire. Sapphire has not the Lift Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Sapphire. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

3rd Oct, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Embarrassed that she could not have the same or similar outcome as before she shrugs her shoulders and leaves quietly.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,