Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 8 of 47

"As I said, I am very good, perhaps too - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2018 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Oct, 2018 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 8

Its the same challenge, so she wonders if she can do it knowing her record has been fifty to fifty thus far. Perhaps it will go in her favor this time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which the noble Alana accepted. Alana uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Alana uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 22 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 22 experience points.

5th Oct, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Knowing that the game was not one of her skills and having otherwise run out of gold she decides to leave this place taking a last take as she heads back to Llafair.

7th Oct, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 8 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Well I am not the best at playing this game but since you all are cheering me on I will try not to disappoint you lot."

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which the noble Alana accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Alana uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 32 experience points.

7th Oct, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"This I can play as I am very good at it and know I can win. Come on now, you all bet on the best and you will be sure to win."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 8

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which Thorin accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Thorin uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 61 experience points.

7th Oct, 2018 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

"As I said, I am very good, perhaps too good for your local champion. No disrespect intended, just letting you know I will be back again for the next challenge."

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,