Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 9 of 47

- Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Oct, 2018 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Oct, 2018 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 9

"Sure, while I am here I may as well take the opportunity to get some extra gold and delight some of my fans."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Thorin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 45 experience points.

10th Oct, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I would like to take part and make thy all shoult even louder. But I just arrived from a trip and can barely stand after the ride." I wiped the sweat of my brow and took a sit to watch the others.

13th Oct, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 9 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Oh you all say my name so well so I have to do this challenge now or I will not sleep without regret. Once done I need to leave."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Alana accepted. Alana uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Alana uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 52 experience points.

14th Oct, 2018 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"I have not played this in awhile but I have not forgotten how to win so shall we play a quick game?" He sits with a grin that speaks of his confidence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 9

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which defiant Thorin accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Thorin uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 23 experience points.

15th Oct, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

"Ok so I took a few less ons in this game and now I think I am ready to accept a challenge while I go through the healing process with my wounds."

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,