Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 10 of 47

"My good people in Anglesey. It is nice - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Oct, 2018 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 10

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which the noble Sapphire accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Sapphire uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Without gold after lots of guild training he discovers his horse has died over the past year. Needing to get another will cost so he turns to some challenges for now.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Thorin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 27 experience points.

16th Oct, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 10 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Still in need of horse and not willing to do any common jobs he once again looks for a challenge. Seeing its within his skill set he jumps at the chance before anyone else tries.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Thorin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 62 experience points.

16th Oct, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Raising his hands he announces his presence. "Yes my friends I am here once again to answer this challenge and gain your gold. After this is will seek a horse at the town where it is cheaper."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 10

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Thorin uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 56 experience points.

25th Oct, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

"My good people in Anglesey. It is nice to see that you have not forgotten my name and have kept yourself faithful in knowing that I am the best at these challenges. Come watch."

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,