Vicious the Assassin - Page 2 of 2

As I went to sleep in my newly purchased home - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 500
3rd Jun, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious the Assassin - Page 2

Reflections on your mother

When my mother was on her deathbed, she brought me closer to here so I could hear her last words.
"Do whatever need be to survive and don't let others control you," she rasped "If you wish revenge so be it, however don't waste the life that has been spared when so many thought otherwise. Take your skills blend in and do whatever needs to be done regardless of how wicked you become on this task just know that your mother will always be by your side."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Assassin Vicious

Vicious the Assassin is raised. How can mine defeats leave me with my 4th death to carry me downward bewildered in this medieval world? It is mine lack of object in mind.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Vicious the Assassin. Mine errors has doomed me for the 5th time all because of my fascinated past in this bedtime story. I need to changeth mine end purpose.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Page 2 Assassin Vicious

Breath of life comes to Vicious the Assassin. It is mine faults that caused mine 6th demise within this fantasy world. What cause do I need?

3rd Jun, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Assassin Vicious

As I went to sleep in my newly purchased home I made a mistake. I became complacent in the fact it felt so much like the home that I had as a kid I did not even think about potential assassins/thieves coming to find me. How troublesome I was woke from my slumber tied to my bed with hard rope. I tried, but could not get lose. The hooded figure dangled the necklace in front of me and smirked, "Ha, remember me. I'm here to finish the job." If only my death was quick, I could not hold back my screams as he slowly tortured me with that wicked grin on his face and I slowly faded into the abyss as my heart stopped.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vicious the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,