How Many Days Til Christmas? - Page 2 of 2

Name: Halley Country: Comments: My children - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 27th Nov, 2014 - 10:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Nov, 2008 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

How Many Days Til Christmas? - Page 2

We don't get Veteran's Day off in my office, because we get the day after the tax filing deadline in April. So just Thanksgiving and Christmas left this year smile.gif

Rather off topic, but...
The boss makes it quite clear that we have 7 paid holidays each year, and 7 only: New Year's Day, April 16, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. And, of course, we aren't allowed to take any vacation time between Nov 1 and April 15.

Compared to some, this is quite generous. Compared to others... not so. I think federal holidays are 10 total.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

How Many Days Til Christmas?
A Friend

Christmas Til Days How

I did not get any shopping done this November Now I only have 25 days left to buy the presents that I need to get. I did get a early present for my wife yesterday. I went out and bought her two 1 gb ram sticks for her laptop computer. Now she does not have to sit there with only 512mb of memory. I did not tell her yet that I did that. I wonder how long it will take her to figure it out?

I hope to get most of my shopping done on my next two days off. Granted that is the 30th and 1st so I should get most done then. smile.gif Maybe I will get it done before Dec.

24th Nov, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

How Many Days Til Christmas? Christmas

My first son is religiously counting down the days, although in his mind Christmas is still next week but the count down timer on this Board currently says: There are 30 days until Christmas!

31st Aug, 2014 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Christmas Til Days How

There is just over 100 days left before Christmas. Already I can feel my wallet burning from buying presents and stuff.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2014 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Christmas Til Days How

Name: Halley

Comments: My children always remind me how many days there are til Christmas day. We have a count down calendar in the kitchen that they check every morning and update.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Many Days Til Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,