Shamus the Patriot - Page 3 of 5

Message to Advisor I have been on and off in - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Oct, 2019 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 543
30th Apr, 2019 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot - Page 3

Finding a job

The kind of jobs I like to take are those that are the most dangerous. My issue is that I sometimes get jobs that are bigger than me and I become scared of failure. My menial job may pay for a few things now but it does not get me where I need to be.

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2019 - 5:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A stranger approached. I could not see their face too well so I was not sure if it was a man or woman but I am leaning towards a man because his height was above six feet and his voice was deep as would be expected from a man. He wanted to sit and make his acquaintance with me and I didn't mind because I just had a short stint in prison and it took lots of work to get out legally. The man claimed to be sent from someone who wants to assist me reach my potential. I agreed and looked forward to what I would receive.

8th Jun, 2019 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Shamus will abide there.

8th Jun, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Page 3 Patriot Shamus

Wish I could change this about myself

I of course wish that I could change my ability to earn gold. No matter how much I get it seems that I cannot have enough because I spend it too quickly. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place but the yellow metal is hard to come by.

4th Oct, 2019 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

It was confirmed upon meh, Shamus the Patriot, that I am now an expert in Run.

8th Oct, 2019 - 7:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Climb Skill expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2019 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot - Page 3

I, Shamus the Patriot, have attained the tenth level in the Hand Wrestling Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hand Wrestling.

15th Oct, 2019 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I have been on and off in this place and it has caused my progression to be slow yet I age fast. I guess that is how time goes when you lack focus. I am trying… I am in training now and will probably move on to the the next city after I have completed my lessons here.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Shamus the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,