Shamus the Patriot - Page 2 of 5

Message to Advisor Derick, I want to thank - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 543
20th Sep, 2018 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Shamus, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

Message to Advisor

I hope this message is received by you Derick. I send them, but I am not certain if you get them. When I meet with you next you can let me know. Today we were about to end our rounds around the city of Llafair when we were stopped by one of the men who had to rest. I still had enough vigor but conceded to the wishes of the captain. Tomorrow I will get whatever reward there is for me and then get some rest.

24th Nov, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Shamus the Patriot. It is mine sins that caused mine 2nd demise within this wishful thinking. What objective do I need?

24th Nov, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Page 2 Patriot Shamus

Message to Advisor

Derick its sad that I have become this old and only now looking to redeem myself. I need to get back to you in the town when I have a chance and maybe you can point the way to me. I am doing some kind of walk around Llafair at the moment but once that is over I will leave to see you.

26th Nov, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

No one shall lay low Shamus the Patriot. It may be the 3rd time, but I shall conquer this medieval world even if it be the one hundredth time!.

14th Dec, 2018 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot

Meeting the townsfolk

I actually have not met the townsfolk in the traditional sense. My only interaction has been to buy a few items and maybe a challenge if I can. So with my limited knowledge on them I can only say they are normal everyday people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2018 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I can't believe that I wasted so much time absenting myself from lessons that I should be learning. Now that I am wiser I am trying to make up time in things that I should have learned early on in my life. It is this kind of negligence that has put me in the position I am now- trying to correct it. I breathed a sigh about it at times and try to move on without having more regrets.

6th Jan, 2019 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Derick, I want to thank you for what you did. I can't believe how young I am now. I thought I was going to my grave not accomplishing much but thanks to what you did there is still hope. I am going to try and make good use of my time now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Shamus the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,