Nolly the Swordsman - Page 2 of 2

Nolly was a young man who failed to reach his - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 550
14th Jul, 2018 - 7:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly the Swordsman - Page 2

The Resurrection of Nolly the Swordsman. I, Nolly, liveth for the 6th version of mine wonder-struck self. Change the calling and I shall changeth the outcome.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Swordsman Nolly

Breath of life comes to Nolly the Swordsman. I awoke again for the 7th time. I am surprised by it. I felt like it was a wishful thinking. I shall duty for better.

14th Jul, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nolly was a young man who failed to reach his potential. Life was very unforgiving and he struggled from a very early age.

His life was a tragic one, which was cut short due to a disability he faced from an early age. Even though he received failure after failure he was determined to do what others said he could not. Unfortunately the struggle proved too much for him, one day breaking his spirit and will to continue.

In the end it was not his disability that was his downfall, but the lack of knowledge to use the skills in which he was gifted with. There were those who had the ability to help, but chose to keep their knowledge for themselves, calling him a fool for not being able to comprehend what was going on around him.

The life he was given was very misguided and is a sad reminder that what may come easy to some can be extremely difficult to others. We should not assume that everyone is equal, that there are those who may require a little extra guidance. Let us hope we are all a little wiser and do our best to see that others do not suffer the same fate as this young man.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nolly the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,