Dnarion Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Hello! I just replied to an email - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Aug, 2018 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Dnarion Introduction RPGer, writer
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 63
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 8

Dnarion Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for welcoming me here! This place rocks, and I truly intend to be donating soon as I can. I have always loved games of this nature, but this one beats the rest in my opinion.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:16pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Introduction Dnarion

No problem. I don't normally visit this part of the site much, I guess I'm not the welcoming type *laugh* but I saw a couple of your character posts and then you did give me some charm so I had to say my "Hello".

Upgrading definitely has some advantages over the regular account specially in Ruler of Kings II. The FP always comes in handy too but make sure to keep some of it in case you die.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Dnarion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi again Dnarion. You had trouble logging in because your email is bouncing all our emails to you so we had to change it. We tried to let you know but it also comes back. We changed it back temporarily. You need to change it or put your email to allow.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Member Member

Page 2 Introduction Dnarion

I cannot change my email as I wish, because it asks for my password. As this is connected to my Facebook; I have been unable to do anything. If you have a suggestion - feel free to say so. Thanks.

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:16pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Introduction Dnarion

Hi Dnarion, you need to put an allow filter for emails from this site on your current email attached to your FB account. Can you do that, do you have access to that email? See: Avoiding Legit Emails As Spam.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Dnarion Introduction

Following the steps used by the link provided - I have added the email to my contacts for my current email account. I hope this works for us both. Thanks for your help!

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Dnarion Introduction - Page 2

Belated welcome to the site Dnarion. I got your Email but when I reply it bounces back. Although, my Email is different to the Community's the domain is the same. Here are the details so you can follow up with your Email provider:

international QUOTE
p**********Replying to: sbcglobal.net. SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL< 108.160.***.** >_is_blocked.

The IP address is the address of the server being blocked so it is being done at a server level.

Here is the main problem… I can give you a manual login and password but have no way to send it to your registered address because it is bouncing my Email as well from webmasterReplying to: borde.... .. . If you can sort that out on your end then I can assist.

Interestingly enough I have sent you two Emails from a Yahoo Email address and neither of them have been responded to so I take it that you did not get either of those.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Dnarion Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Hello!

I just replied to an email I got from you, and hoping this means our little issue is over with. By tomorrow, I am hoping to donate enough money for an upgrade, because this place is just fantastic! The intricate work you have included in Ruler of Kings is phenomenal, and I really enjoy the amount of thinking required by me.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dnarion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,