Joe Biden - Page 8 of 17

Biden consults with Warren as he mulls 2016 - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Aug, 2015 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (17) »
Politician, US Vice President and President of the USA - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2013 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Page 8

Vice President Joe Biden was formally sworn into office this morning, marking the official beginning of his second term in office. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor administered the oath of office in a ceremony at the vice president's residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C. President Obama was to be sworn in just before noon at the White House, 24 hours before re-enacting the ceremony at the U.S. Capitol. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2013 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Biden Joe

Europe Remains Cornerstone of U.S. Engagement Biden Says
US Military News

Europe remains the cornerstone and catalyst for America's engagement with the world, Vice President Joe Biden said in Munich.
Source: American Forces Press Service News Feed

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Joe Biden History & Civil Business Politics

Biden tells Americans to buy a shotgun

US Vice President Joe Biden says Americans don't need semi-automatic weapons to protect their homes because a couple of blasts from a shotgun will scare off intruders. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Biden Joe

In an interview with CNN's Kate Bolduan, Vice President Joe Biden says he'll make a decision on whether to run for President by the summer of 2015.

Asked if there was any reason not to run, Biden said, "There's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run."

"For me, the decision to run or not run is going to be determined by me, as to whether I am the best qualified person to focus on the few things I've spent my whole life on," Biden says in the interview to air on CNN's "New Day" At 6 a.m. ET. Ref. CNN

8th Feb, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Biden Joe

If I were Joe Biden, and thank goodness I'm not, I wouldn't run, give Hilary a chance to show what she's got. Biden should retire.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden

Joe Biden retreats from angry crowd in Ukraine:

Vice President Joseph R. Biden retreated from an angry crowd in Kiev Friday when his Secret Service agents decided the situation was not safe. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Page 8

Shots fired at Delaware home of vice-president Joe Biden:

The Secret Service says multiple gunshots were fired from a vehicle near Joe Biden's Delaware home on Saturday night. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Biden consults with Warren as he mulls 2016 presidential bid:

Vice President Joe Biden left the seclusion of the Delaware home where he's been weighing a presidential run to meet Saturday with Elizabeth Warren - another influential Democrat who has faced calls to enter the 2016 race.
Source 9o

> TOPIC: Joe Biden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,