Thorin the Mighty - Page 14 of 33

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jan, 2019 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Jan, 2019 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 14

A Goblin Giant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Goblin Giant dead.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

No one shall lay low Thorin the Mighty. To mine astonished I am here for 11th time in this adventure of life. Maybe mine end purpose is not as it should be.

14th Jan, 2019 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Helena, no matter how many skills I learn there is always one more that still needs to be part of me. I wanted to be part of the secret order as you suggested however I needed to gain a skill that I never learned but I am doing so now.

17th Jan, 2019 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 14 Mighty Thorin

Breath of life comes to Thorin the Mighty. This be a bedtime story, for who knew that it would take mine 12th resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

18th Jan, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

The idiocy of the burlesque game to ride a warthog and make myself a fool is nothing to boast about. If it weren't for my sad lack of good judgment I would not even have to participate in the damned thing. The fact is I am damned and if I do not get those little pink stones I fear I may not return to the land of the living!.

18th Jan, 2019 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Message to Advisor

Helena, I have been made to eat the dirt of the ground so many times now that I feel as if I am too incompitent to be a ruler of anything. Perhaps I will redeem myself one day but for now I hope to lay low and heal. I did take my vegence out on the goblin giant so that is one good thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2019 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 14

Message to Advisor

I had a successful campaign to the north. While I am not yet where I want to be I have gained the kind of gold that I need towards having my own clan. Now I head back to Anglesey to replenish my stocks.

21st Jan, 2019 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 12 among my fellow men.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,