Thorin the Mighty - Page 15 of 33

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition What - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Feb, 2019 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Jan, 2019 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 15

House of Sorrows

I met a curious man today and he had some interesting children. I believe he is some sort of wizard that has been constrained by a magical spell placed upon him and his children. The children have unique names according to their abilities and temperament. I am a bit puzzled by his announcement of being a creator and yet he cannot create a situation away from a creature he refers to as the Autismmark. I guess this means that although he creates he does not control and has to live within the limits that life has set. He does seem to create some aspects of interaction that are beyond the understanding of laymen which brings many together in a central place to better understand his world and themselves all at the same time.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2019 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Relation Description

Charis has long brown hair that is kept by a band made of soft stones and art-like weaving. She has a pleasant face that almost looks child-like or perhaps innocent is a better word. The first thing that drew me towards her was how she was always busy doing things to help her family. She would make a good wife and I thought to pursue.

18th Feb, 2019 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with an Orc Giant ended with me slaying the Orc Giant.

18th Feb, 2019 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 15 Mighty Thorin

An Eagle, giant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Eagle, giant dead.

19th Feb, 2019 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

I, Thorin the Mighty, was attacked by a Veteran Marauder Band and was victorious in combat.

19th Feb, 2019 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

T'was the first time I encountered a Chaotic Warrior. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2019 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 15

Town Thieves Guild

The Town thieves is not a group I associate with as I am a respecter of the law. That also means that they would not want me to be near their den even if I were interested and to tell you the truth if I were able to infiltrate their hideout I would destroy it as I see the whole group of them as a plague.

25th Feb, 2019 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

What an embarrassing and yet needed activity I did today. The ironic thing is I am doing standing in a very awkward position to be made fun of by Lady Fluke's crowd while trying to increase my reputation. Kind of counter productive but one has to do what one has to do in order to be at the top.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,