Thorin the Mighty - Page 16 of 33

Message to Advisor I learned all there was - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Mar, 2019 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Feb, 2019 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 16

Enticing of Charis

Charis, I am very interested in taking you for a dinner by the garden of the old lady near to the Town. You know the one where there are many flowers and the river bends towards them. I will have the tavern's cook prepare some lamb, potatoes and put some grapes in the basket so we can get to know each other with fine wine. I hope you will accompany me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I am not as popular as I used to be and if I am it is to be infamous for my wrong decisions. This is making it difficult for me to pursue more important matters. I have diverted my quest from making moves with my armies to building my reputation.

6th Mar, 2019 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I tried to impress a lady I had an interest in but she asked me to cook and I did not know how which caused her and the potential in-laws to have a good chuckle. I guess this is a modern aged woman that expects me to do some cooking now and again. I will need to learn this if I am to bring up my reputation.

9th Mar, 2019 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 16 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I tried to continue a relationship with a young lady that could help my career but she seems obsessed with my brewing and cooking skills. I learned how to cook but now she asked me to brew and I failed. Back to learning now before I lose my interest in this lady and look for another.

11th Mar, 2019 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Town Temple of Solace

I have not frequented the Temple of Solace although I should at this stage of my life. Usually such places are seen for those who want to push religion and meditate and I am not much inclined to either. Even so they do have unique things and skills and this is a good reminder that I should visit them the next time I am in the Town.

13th Mar, 2019 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

A Political Campaign by Thorin

While I may seem like an ordinary man to you good people, I am not. I have in my possession many unique skills that make me a fearsome warrior. Of course, I have proven this already by the many beasts and enemy warriors I have slain. I have brought back their heads and teeth so you can see what I have done for yourselves. While this is no guarantee of the person I am I can let you know that I am one who upholds and respects the law so you can expect no less if I were to be one who would lead you one day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2019 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 16

Message to Advisor

I thought the lady I took an eye to would be happy with my existing skills but she is more fine than my crude self so I have undertaken to learn a little bit of discipline and brush up on my intellectual skills. Right now I am busy learning the Elven language but who knows it may help me out one day.

16th Mar, 2019 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

Message to Advisor

I learned all there was to learn about the Elven language and then she hits me with my lack of etiquette! Is there no end to this young lady's demands? I might sound like I am complaining but I wish to fast forward to the matrimony to further my kingdom and all of these requirements are just delaying my opportunities. Do not ask where the love is as I am doing this out of a sense of duty!.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,