Thorin the Mighty - Page 17 of 33

Message to Advisor I feel enriched by the skills - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2019 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Mar, 2019 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 17

Dating Charis

Charis, my most beautiful lady in waiting, you should know by now that I am willing to do anything for your presence. I studied how to cook, learned the Elven tongue and even got rid of my brash ways for one of etiquette. I believe we should tighten our bonds together… spend more time with each other.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2019 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Deciphering Charis

Charis, my lovely friend. Our last meeting made me so happy I could hardly sleep. In fact I felt so young again like a teenage boy receiving his first kiss. As we talked I realized we have so much in common and we are very right for each other. If I were to achieve any greatness I would want you there with me, will you be my bride? Together we can achieve great things together and you can be the mother of my princes and princesses.

24th Jun, 2019 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Zealot attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Zealot dead.

30th Jun, 2019 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 17 Mighty Thorin

I have defeated a Wild Dog Pack. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Thorin the Mighty.

6th Jul, 2019 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

A Peasant Mob attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Peasant Mob dead.

6th Jul, 2019 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

A Zealot Leader was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2019 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 17

Expert in the Barrister Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Barrister Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

25th Jul, 2019 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

Message to Advisor

I feel enriched by the skills I am learning however I feel like my alignment to law is making it a difficult thing to learn skills I may need in a dark place. Maybe I will have to find alternatives unless you already know of places where I can find traps or dismantle locks?

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,