Thorin the Mighty - Page 3 of 33

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Sep, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 3

No one shall lay low Thorin the Mighty. To mine wonder-struck I am here for 4th time in this waking dream. Maybe mine end in view is not as it should be.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I feel like I am in a state of de ja vu which is a foreign tongue that means you have been there before and already experienced it. I may have done this before and I am now in a state of reincarnation. In any case I am trying to acquire more skills for my purposes but it is not any easy.

9th Sep, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

Job finding can be both rewarding and a curse. While you get gold you also lose out on some of your hard earned training due to inactivity. I believe getting the job that is aligned to your profession also takes some doing specially the ones where they do not want you to do just a day job but instead need an apprentice. Still it is a necessary evil until you can earn gold in more combative ways.

15th Sep, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 3 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

As per your advice by dear lady I am involved in training and repairing my situation so I can leave this town once again to find greater things elsewhere. I am still in need of basic things and time and gold is not plentiful so it will take me time.

17th Sep, 2018 - 5:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

After an amazing patrol I have come back to town to do some long awaited training so that I can achieve the things I need to go to the next level. As soon as I reach level 8 I will be visiting the Witch in Llafair so I can start a campaign in the Dark Region.

17th Sep, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

The Guild of Barbarians is my new home. I shall learn all I can from the Guild of Barbarians.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 3

Message to Advisor

It felt really good to join the guild of the barbarians. I feel it will propel me towards higher levels as I gain gold to train in this new class. I have not thought about my a fond guild choice as yetyet but whatever I choose must make a great combination.

19th Sep, 2018 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 8 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,