Thorin the Mighty - Page 21 of 33

Town Exchequer Definitely a man with unique - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Oct, 2019 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Sep, 2019 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 21

Some refer to me as Thorin, the Run master.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2019 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Expert in the Bind Wounds Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Bind Wounds Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

9th Sep, 2019 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Thorin the Mighty, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

13th Sep, 2019 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 21 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

Helena, thankfully with your help I was able to buy a horse and leave the town to begin amassing some gold to feed my armies. Once I am done on the plains I will return to the town and let you know the latest in my victories.

19th Sep, 2019 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

John the Veteran joins the Adventure Party of Thorin

An unremarkable man with some average fighting skills and able weapon joined my ranks. He showed me that he can wield a weapon so I have no doubt about his ability but I am not sure if I will really need him unless I become desperate.

21st Sep, 2019 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Deity of Thorin

Liona, the Goddess of Law, is a beautiful woman with all power over the just and justice. She seeks to avenge those who have been betrayed and bring justice to those who have become victims of evil. Liona is quick to answer her followers but also expects the same kind of worshipful dedication from those who pray to her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2019 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 21

Town Stables

I have been to the stables a few times. Sadly it was mostly to get a horse or transport to another city. I have also been there when my horse passed away. The stable handlers don't question me which is a good thing because it would be embarrassing to have to explain all that to them.

10th Oct, 2019 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

Town Exchequer

Definitely a man with unique talents for handling all the monetary things that we wish for the exchequer is someone I am glad to see each time I visit. Who wouldn't like the man that provides you with gold for a job well done.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,