Thorin the Mighty - Page 22 of 33

I am glad I chose the path of… I - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Oct, 2019 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Oct, 2019 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 22

Courtship of Charis

Charis was dressed in a beautiful gown. She looked radiant. I could see some of the stares of the young men that were invited to the Betrothal. I made sure to glance their way so they know she was taken. Prior to this there was a lot of planning and an investment of gold, time and labour. The family of Charis demanded two cows and a vat full of fine wine for the guests which I gave into.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2019 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

An Assassin looks strange when motionless on the ground.

16th Oct, 2019 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I went all the way to the north ill prepared and found myself having to turn back because I had already ran out of the necessary amount of elixirs I would need to survive. Hard lessons learned but at the same time I cannot chance things at this stage of my life as I am wiser now and know the consequences of hasty decisions.

22nd Oct, 2019 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 22 Mighty Thorin

Betrothal of Charis

Charis, gold is no object when it comes to having you at my side. This evening will be amazing because we will have the house decorated with flowers and flags. There will be music and a lively atmosphere. You will be able to make your parents proud and perhaps show off to your friends as well because I intend to take very good care of you.

23rd Oct, 2019 - 9:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Town Crier

The town crier brings some interesting news at times. He used to do so very often but as time has passed he is more silent. It seems like we already know the latest or perhaps we are not listening well enough. I do appreciate his information specially when its messages to me personally.

26th Oct, 2019 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

What I wish I did differently

Many things could have been done differently but I am not the kind of person that dwells on regrets so I can say one thing that I learned. If I had chance to do it all again I would focus more on what would increase my leadership because I am seeing now how important my reputation is as I get older.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2019 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 22

It was confirmed upon meh, Thorin the Mighty, that I am now an expert in Tavern Affairs.

30th Oct, 2019 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad that I chose to be a ranger and barbarian. The mixed class has helped me to not be so tender in battle. While magic is a lofty skill it takes a lot of gold, time and resources to see the outcome. With my fighter skills I can see the result almost instant. I am therefore glad to have chosen this.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,