Thorin the Mighty - Page 26 of 33

Solidifying My Relationship With Charis Charis, - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Apr, 2020 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Apr, 2020 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 26

Message to Advisor

I am trying to recover from some bad decisions that landed me in prison. Just when I was allowed my full compliment of soldiers I was put back down and restricted by my reputation. Perhaps I need to start a political campaign with Fluke.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Some refer to me as Thorin, the Protection master.

11th Apr, 2020 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Mighty, but I am also an expert Camouflage of which I am very proud.

17th Apr, 2020 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 26 Mighty Thorin

What I plan for the next week…

In the next week I will continue to build my relations and reputation as this has been my weakness as my reputation continues to be hit by bad decisions and failures. I am not down because of this as I am working on making it better.

19th Apr, 2020 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Where I see myself one year from now…

I plan to be on a better footing in a year compared to where I stand today. First, I want to have another army that is well outfitted so I do not fall to the same mistakes I made prior to my current military tactics.

24th Apr, 2020 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Having a Familiar

I really have not used my familiar often perhaps due to my lack of training. This is something I will have to revisit soon as I go on the plains but for now I have to once again build my reputation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2020 - 5:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 26

Having a Horse

A horse is like a trusted friend when you have to go anywhere. I can't see myself wandering the plains without a faithful steed. At the same time I may have abused the faithfulness as I have not always seen to my horse as I should have.

28th Apr, 2020 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

Solidifying My Relationship With Charis

Charis, our love is great and our bond true. I am so happy to know that I chose you and you accepted me to be with you til death do us part. I hope that as we grow in our love for each other that we can have our own family, raise children and become the example for the rest of mankind. You will become the future queen.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,