Thorin the Mighty - Page 4 of 33

Message to Advisor I have been very busy going - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 5:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Sep, 2018 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I have been spending some days in Llafair. While gold is a tight asset to come across any little bit I receive I invest in training. I am especially concentrating on self-preservation by studying those skills that can help me stay alive as long as possible. On the morrow I will continue my focus.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Wish I could change this about myself

There are many things I wish I could change about myself but I wish I could have made better choices early in my career. If I had done this it would have led to less problems further down the road of my life. Still, I felt I was guided in a certain direction that may have led me where I am today.

27th Sep, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

This is my destiny and I intend to make it happen. I feel like I have already ben here before as in a past life but I am doing it again now… maybe in a better way. Under my leadership I can help mankind become the dominant peaceful race that no one will try to make afraid or make war.

28th Sep, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 4 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I have so many things going on trying to juggle while doing assignments between the Dark Regions and Llafair. It is my hope that my current activities will propel me towards my next level of achievement both as an individual and towards being the next ruler of kings.

1st Oct, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Now that I have attained Level 9 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Thorin than otherwise might have been known.

2nd Oct, 2018 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Message to Advisor

I am trying to penetrate the Dark Regions but the number of things I have to get, do and learn makes the task difficult. I am persistent and do not intend to give up as I think the rewards will be very great. I am resting now as I head back to town to learn a skill I lack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2018 - 5:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 4

The Town Guard

The town guard, an awkward bunch following orders that they may not even like. I stay away from them but sometimes they are just unavoidable specially when its tax time or when one of the ladies say I am the father of their child.

8th Oct, 2018 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I have been very busy going from city to city to meet the needs of my pursuit. I have been rather successful and intend on making the best of my time as I have little of it left in order to achieve my ultimate goal of becoming the ruler of all kings.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,