Thorin the Mighty - Page 31 of 33

Dragon Kingdom of Thorin My mother, she appeared - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2021 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Dec, 2020 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 31

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Roll Skill expert.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2021 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

My Next Medieval Adventure

It was time for some adventure and there was no point in waiting for something to fall in my lap so I paid to find out who had loot to get. It actually worked well for me because I found someone through a wench at the tavern. The person, a young elf, seemed to know where I could both get and bring back gold.

21st Feb, 2021 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Marauder Leader ended with me slaying the Marauder Leader.

15th Mar, 2021 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 31 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

Cynthia, after my rest at the town I have left to go west into the enemy territory to see what I find. Perhaps I can establish my name and bring about some change in the way the orcs and goblins see humans. Maybe I am too optimistic but we will see.

10th May, 2021 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I am in the snow region up north. My time is passing quickly and I have aged to the point that I need to visit with the wizard to see what he can do about it. As soon as I am done here I will return to the south.

23rd Jun, 2021 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Thorin the Mighty is raised. I was bewildered when for the 15th resurrection. Maybe it is part of mass escape into fantasy. With cause in mind things must changeth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 31

One of my Skills is Handle Prisoner and I am very proficient at it..

27th Aug, 2021 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

Dragon Kingdom of Thorin

My mother, she appeared to me today in a dream but it felt so real. I wanted to embrace her and tell her all the things that happened to me but she seemed more concerned with bringing to me a challenge that I readily accepted.

+  « First of 33 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,