Thorin the Mighty - Page 7 of 33

I, Thorin the Mighty, was attacked by a Bandit - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Dec, 2018 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Nov, 2018 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 7

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is an interesting character. I am not sure what drives her or what is her ultimate purpose but one thing is for sure- she controls her own space. She has even gone so far as to have her own monetary system. Her services are so needed than it has made her pebbles a valuable item to have.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

The Politics of The Town

There are definitely some political ambitions in this Town. Not only from the leadership but the underground and I can't count myself out because I want to rule them all. In talking with the people it seems that they think the Monarchy are the ultimate and because the governor is appointed by them he is automatically correct in his approach to things.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today I have been received as Level 7 within my Clan.

5th Dec, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 7 Mighty Thorin

At what age will I be Ruler?

Now this is a very good quest posed to me by my visitor. The thing is if I were to calculate the helps I have received to be where I am today its likely that I will have probably been one hundred years old already and maybe three hundred years old by the time I would become ruler. Truth and in fact it is not easy to get to the top and there are so many things against me.

6th Dec, 2018 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

Soon I will need to push towards the north as I start to age. To avoid the effects of that I rather get it done sooner rather than later when my body is already experiencing issues. I have to get some good armor to go north because I know from experience that its not a friendly place so I am trying to accumulate some gold first, then the armor and then up north.

9th Dec, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Thoughts on death in battle

Death is not a pleasant experience nor is it this cloud of angles from on high that your mother would have told you. Death is cold and ugly. In my case death can happen more than once and each time you experience it the worst off it is for you. Death in battle is a bit different. While you do die, at least you did it worthily and with honor. Death did not come by something as boring as age or rocks falling on you but in the heat of what you love: combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 7

I, Thorin the Mighty, was attacked by a Wolf Pack and was victorious in combat.

10th Dec, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

I, Thorin the Mighty, was attacked by a Bandit Band and was victorious in combat.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,