Thorin the Mighty - Page 2 of 33

Message to Advisor I had some extra ordinary - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 2

Reflections on your father

My father remains an unknown figure in my life. I only know about him rather than the man itself. Perhaps one day I might do research on him but not now, he is not important in my life because I am focused more on my mother's wishes for me to be a ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

First time in the Town

Having lived so far from the Town I was amazed at its size and the amount of people when I stepped into it. There were so many rumors about what I would encounter and while some of it was true I have so far found most were just rumors. I am trying to adjust and have done well for my age but I know there is a lot more to discover.

28th Aug, 2018 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

In Llafair at the moment still doing patrols. While it I tedious work and the walking rather tiring it is the safer way to gaining some needed experience rather than going out into the open plains where things can get out of hand pretty fast. I will catch up with you soon as I am done here.

29th Aug, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 2 Mighty Thorin

Thorin the Mighty is raised. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this mass escape into fantasy even if it be the one hundredth time!.

29th Aug, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are a good lot of people who try to earn a living anyways they can. Considering the hard life they live I would say they are very patient with all that is happening around them. I am not sure about certain people within the town, they seem to be into things that are not transparent so I keep watch.

30th Aug, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Message to Advisor

I have decided its time for me to try and get around on my own. It may be foolish to think that I can best what is on the plains but I still need to be prepared. Therefore I've visited the local stables and asked one of the handlers to teach me all there is to know about riding. I am doing a crash course so I will be with them for awhile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 2

The Resurrection of Thorin the Mighty. To mine wonder-struck I am here for 3rd time in this work of fiction. Maybe mine object in mind is not as it should be.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I had some extra ordinary encounters that still weigh on my mind. I think that I will have to visit the local priest to talk about it as I was not accustomed to seeing such evil. Besides that I went to Anglesey to join the Paladins but they said I needed more training first so here I am… on my way back to the Town.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,