Thorin the Mighty - Page 12 of 33

Breath of life comes to Thorin the Mighty. - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Dec, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 12

Message to Advisor

After accomplish most things I am yet to be the warlord over my own clan. This has forced me to go into areas I would rather avoid but such evils are necessary to get the kind of gold I need. I am on my way to the hear of the north where the wizard of the north resides. Hopefully I can get the kind of help I need.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I have healed, gotten enough elixirs and so I am back to the plains looking for trouble. Getting the large amount of gold I need is proving to be troublesome but I persevere no matter how long it takes.

29th Dec, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Snowmen. The Snowmen attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Snowmen. Like my story?

1st Jan, 2019 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 12 Mighty Thorin

Message to Advisor

I have the needed supplies from Anglesey so I am going to make an attempt towards the east to see if I can gain more gold for my own clan. This time I hope to not be caught in a trap that I cannot wiggle out of while in combat.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Today, my encounter with a Veteran Easterner ended with me slaying the Veteran Easterner.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

An Eastern Troop attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Eastern Troop dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 12

T'was the first time I encountered an Eastern Captain. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Breath of life comes to Thorin the Mighty. Mine wonder-struck 10th awakening. Was it a waking dream. I need to changeth mine objective.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,