A Matrix Continue The Story RPG

A Matrix Continue Story Rpg - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 1st Dec, 2016 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  A Matrix Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone decides what happens next in a world of illusions known as the Matrix.
A Matrix Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Matrix Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: A gorgeous female hacker that has just been introduced to the Matrix and Zion.
11th Nov, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

A Science Fiction Continue The Story Role-playing Game

Rules: Anyone can participate in this apocalyptic science fiction role-play. You need to read the main theme or Scenario (First Post) and then continue the story with the lead Characters in logical fashion based on the opening Post. New Characters can be added but the story should flow.

Options: Find More Games Like This or See An Example

Scenario: You have recently been introduced to Zion after swallowing the correct pill.

Start: You were called the "Cute hacker" because you are both gorgeous looking and a brilliant cracker. Morpheus contacted you after witnessing your infiltration of a top agency, and Trinity helped you to become established in Zion. Today is your first introduction into what the Matrix is and the fight of Zion against the machines. You are suddenly awoken by a banging at your metal door.

A Matrix Continue The Story RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Matrix A

Matrix

'What the… " you say out loud as you rub your eyes and try to figure out where you are. "Where am I and what happened to the… " you think as the banging at the door starts up again. "Coming, alight coming… hold your horses!" Opening the door you see…

17th Nov, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Matrix Continue The Story RPG RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

A scrappy looking guy dressed in dark overalls with a grin on his face. "Welcome to Zion, I'm the welcome person and as you can see its not like a hotel." He says with a grin on his face. "Follow me… " he says after walking down some metal steps towards…

21st Nov, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

He continues down to some lower levels, make a right turn then the left and finds himself on a landing that leads to a ship! She stops, "Am I going there?"

23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

"Yes you are and we don't have time to be sightseeing outside the ship right now so let's go!" Feeling as if you've just joined the military you start to move fast making your way up a landing and inside the ship. As soon as you enter…

26th Nov, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

You are amazed to see how mechanical the ship looks from inside. It looks like a factory except for the controls that fit the size of a small desk. Immediately, you are greeted by…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Matrix Continue Story RPG

Matrix

One of the ship's crew who introduces himself as "Tank". He says with a smile, "I run the ship's systems among other things that you will learn soon. This is the ship's captain… " He points to a good looking woman with hazel eyes and soft brown skin. "This is Captain Niobe". She looks at you with no emotion and says…

1st Dec, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Matrix Continue Story RPG Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

"Can you pull your weight? You might be new but don't look for any cuddling here because we each have a job to do. I'll have my crew show you around." She calls over…

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A Matrix Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.