Quasar Introduction - Page 2 of 19

Hi Quasar, Hey, I know we disagree politically, - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Aug, 2008 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Quasar Introduction
A Friend

Quasar Introduction - Page 2

Deep thinkers and well read. I feel small. biggrin.gif One could spend years in this forum. this was what I was looking for. TY

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Quasar

I am glad you like it. As you become integrated and see more of the LDS Mature Board then please feel free to give a review in the same Thread you originally asked about joining the Mature Board HERE and let others know what they are missing out on.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2008 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Quasar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Quasar, do tell us some more about you... what you do for work, hobbies, etc. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Page 2 Introduction Quasar

Hi Quasar!

I have been reading some of your posts and ideas and wanted to come "officially" welcome you to the board! I see you are a lot like I was when I joined last year--curious and quick to give a donation to read the Mature boards. I love it here and I hope you will too. There is so much here to read and learn about and discuss.

Where are you from in the states? I noticed you said, they don't talk much about deeper things there and was curious if it was a state with a high % of LDS or not.

Looking forward to reading more from you and I am thankful that you have come back to the fold. May you be blessed!

AlaskanLDS

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Quasar Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Quasar

I am currently living in the southern Tennessee area. They can skin a possum with a toothpick, but I wouldn't exactly call them deep thinkers.

Most of them don't even know where Russia is on the map much less anywhere else. I shouldn't be hacking on them. They are good folks (most of them).

The church folks seam to be a little more enlightened, but are appalled at some of the sacrilegious things I say.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Quasar Introduction

Thanks for sharing. No potential wife or children for the future?

What are the sacrilegious things you say? You mean deep doctrine talk?

Any military experience, hobbies?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Quasar Introduction
A Friend

Quasar Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for sharing. No potential wife or children for the future?

It has been weighing on my mind heavily lately. I think I could be a good father now.

What are the sacrilegious things you say? You mean deep doctrine talk?

Yes, that is why I don't talk about them anymore.

Any military experience, hobbies?

Even has screwed up has I have been I never joined the military. It never felt right. Besides the constant coaxing towards it. And I am glad I didn't. I have Militia training from some of the best though (Ex-military). I am surrounded by them. No, not actually any disciplined brainwashing training.

I have no formal education.

My hobbies are rather simple. Fishing, some hunting, and religious study (last 3 years for religious study).

I was born under the covenant, but have not lived up to my calling so far (as expected), but I have lived. I feel like some of my experiences have given me a good understanding.

I have experience, but none that the world would see as worth while. I just keep most of it to myself.

That is about as far as I will go with sharing myself. I really do like fishing though. I went fishing today. I kind of suck at it. Everyone caught a fish today than me. I almost caught one. It got away at the last minute.

I wasn't really fishing though. I was talking to everyone trying to find their tricks for fishing in the area. There was so many lies. I got enough info to hit it again next week.

Tell you anything?

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 30th Aug, 2008 - 4:24am

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,174
Flag Posts: 1,195
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.1%
[+] Gain: 209.05 FP
Charm: 91

Quasar Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Hi Quasar,

Hey, I know we disagree politically, but It seems we have some of the same interests, and I am always interested in what you are going to say. Very interested.

I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

See you around.

Reconcile Edited: dbackers on 30th Aug, 2008 - 5:07am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 10th Jul, 2007 - 5:35pm
Signature: I know little, the more I learn, it seems I know even less.
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Quasar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,