Telsor the Rogue - Page 3 of 3

After the battle with the knight the other - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Nov, 2018 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 682 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Telsor the Rogue
A Friend

Telsor the Rogue - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I hope this message finds you well, dearest Geir.

The time, I think, has come for me to make a decision. As you know I came to Town to seek work as a courier, scout, procurement agent or something similar and these things I have done but I've also done more and its this that has whetted my appetite for more still.

Needless to say I'm low on cash again I plan on spending another few days in Town seeking work to earn me some coin, which I shall then use on a ticket to Anglesey. Anglesey? I have an outstanding quest in that place which promises to pay well and with those earnings, if indeed I survive to spend them I shall set about joining a guild or two. The Rangers and the Emisasaries both appeal to my sense of seeing new places and people.

Ill try to message you before I leave but needless to say I wish you l the very best in your own endeavours, and I hope to see you soon.

Taken care my oldest of friends.

Telsor.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Telsor the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Telsor

Message to Advisor

Dearest Geir, my oldest of friends.

For now, Im back in Town.

What a pigs ear I made of Anglesey - I revisited Lady Chamberlain, for it was she that assigned me the quest in the first instance, but could I find a clue as to how to go about it - truthfully, I felt a bit silly wondering around after a while and so I decided to check in on the Ranger and Emissaries Guilds. Sadly I didnt have much joy here either, seeing that one has to be a truly proficient horseman in order to join the Rangers and possess greater intellect than I in order to sign on as an emissary.

Well, at least this knowledge gives me some immediate goals that I might work toward.

In the meantime I've spent the previous two days earning some coin at the tavern. Ill use them in order that I might travel to Llafair. I also have an outstanding assignment in this place which I hope to have some success with.

Ill keep you posted but needless to say heres wishing you all my very best.

Your friend,
Telsor
Sent from my iPad.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Telsor the Rogue
A Friend

Telsor the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

Truthfully, Im not sure that I do.

In my heart of hearts I don't desire to top the system, I intend for myself, something far greater, to transcend it.

To be free of its bonds, to be free of its choices, to be my own master and answer to no one.

The many paths to this objective, I contemplate on a daily basis and whilst I'm currently in a daily struggle for survival, I continue to nurture this precious goal, safe in the knowledge that one it will flower and bear me the fruit that I so wish for.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Telsor the Rogue
A Friend

Page 3 Rogue Telsor

After the battle with the knight the other mercenaries buried their erstwhile comrades body in a shallow grave marked with a smile mound of rocks.

He fought well but in the end was outmatached. Another spoke up, He was called a rogue but he didnt act very roguish.

Another nodded in agreement, may his spirit fund its way in the afterlife. Then seeing they were but a short distance from Llafair, lets return to base and submit our report.

Droplets of rain began to fall as the patrol moved out.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Telsor the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,